Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I like to wake up to . . .

Two sales! Just when I start to lament that I haven't had an etsy sale in October, I get two in one day. However it comes, I like it.

I love this piece of pale cream Willow Creek Jasper and it polished beautifully. Like a pencil line drawing on a creamy paper with a tiny sun rising in the upper corner, or maybe a little coffee spill from the artist's cup, this will be gorgeous on a warm, winter wool coat, maybe a jacket, and I've loved it for a long time. Bye . . . sniff . . . I miss 'em all.

The other little necklace is one of the first pieces of apple green Prehnite that I cut and polished earlier this summer. It glows, I swear. It has its own life. On the back I've punched a pattern of a little constellation from a galaxy far, far away. Another simple setting, it will be perfect hanging in the hollow of your throat.

Bon chance, little pieces!

Enjoy your new home! Write!

3 comments:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

I saw that the brooch sold... dagnabbit... I wanted that one too... I guess I'll just have to continue to stalk your store for more goodies. Happy Sunday.

lynn bowes said...

Oh, Lisa, I wish I'd known! Been looking for more Willow Creek and I'll keep my eyeballs peeled.

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Oh, no worries. I'm quite sure I'll find another drool-worthy piece in your shop to covet soon enough.