Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow. It's been a month . . . ?


Oh lordy.  A month.  A month!  How does it happen that I can be so busy that I can't take a minute to blog about anything?  But it happens so here's to picking up where I left off.  The azaleas are blooming, hostas up, daylilies looking good, corn has been planted in the fields surrounding our little slice of heaven, grass is mowed, I'm in my shorts (finally!) and almost all of my vegetables planted.  Time to start in again.

I was featured in a great Lincoln photographer's blog today, Shay Chic, and I love the way it turned out.  Well, I guess I wrote it but they were questions that made me think once again about my work and where I'm headed.  So often I find that I limit myself mentally and answering Natalie's questions has had me pondering and reconsidering myself this week.

Anyway, take a quick look and scroll through to get acquainted with my fellow Lincoln area artists.  We're a diverse bunch, that's for sure, with a myriad of talents.  Love 'em all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and I really enjoyed your interview over at Shay Chic...lots of fun facts to learn about you....thanks for sharing.

Two Dog Pond said...

Great interview answers! Flowers are beautiful. I'm glad you're back - I was missing your inspiration!