Saturday, February 20, 2016

Soldered glass watercolor pendants . . .

All ready for one of my favorite shows this Sunday.
Art & Soup benefit for the Visiting Nurse Association in Omaha.
I have packed 50+ watercolors and 20+ oil paintings and these.
I had so many little pieces  of watercolor paper left from cutting paper to the right sizes for bigger works that I hated throwing them away.
I started painting these little paintings - 1" square to 3/4"x2" - and suddenly I had a pile.
What to do?
My darling friend Rachel Two Dog Pond gave me a one on one lesson.
Lucky me!
So $200 later for equipment and gorgeous rolo chain, here we are.
Ready for their first showing tomorrow.
Good luck to me!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I hope you have a great show. The pendants are wonderful!

Cinnamon Jewellery said...

Those pendants are a great idea! Hope you sell well at the show.

Painting pro’s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Painting pro’s said...

Your blog is profitable for Painting Pros. I read this blog, it is very nice and intresting.
exterior painting companies

omaha ne