Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crafting for me . . .

I have been busting my fanny getting work ready for a big show coming up the end of February and late yesterday I decided it was time to do something for myself.  I deserve it.

I dug around in my old cases of stones that I purchased at the very first Gem and Mineral Show I went to - I say that because the two little turquoise stones I picked up I had taped together and written "27 cents/pair".  Yikes!  A pair!  Must have been a loooooooooong time ago!  Tiny cabs - tiny bezels.  My fingers felt like sausages trying to craft the small bezels, I swear.


These little guys are not even 1/2" making the drop about 1" - swingy and the right touch of color for late winter.  (Spring's coming!)

I seriously love these and will wear them until they fall off my body.  Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.27 a pair...wow. They are adorable.