Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Project Next . . .

Project Next : Miniature watercolor on teabags
Yeah, I know.
You're saying, 'lynn, you haven't completed your 30 paintings in 30 days, yet'.
True, I have not.
But this is prep work for the next challenge.

Drinking a lot (and I mean a LOT) of tea lately.
I'm saving the bags and drying them on the back of the sink.
So attractive in the kitchen.
Who cares.
It's an art sacrifice.

Once dry, I cut the top of the backside where the staple is,
shake out the used tea and glue stick the top back together.
With a dried paper empty teabag, I will paint miniature watercolors.

Objects, landscapes, patterns and designs.

I was hoping to put these all into a little notebook.
A Moleskine.

Maybe framable as little works of art?

I have a friend who is a framer in a small shop and it will take his eye to help out here but I'm thinking they could turn out kinda cool.

We'll see.

Until then : Merry Christmas, kids! 

No comments: