Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's been quite a day here in Davey, Nebraska . . .



Yesterday started with just thunderstorm warnings and I figured it would mostly be heavy rain.  I did not figure for this.  When the hail first started, I brought in two little guys that were pretty big by my standards - maybe nickel size.  Went to the back porch and this started.  
This is when I decided to watch from the porch

My poor umbrella took one for the team.
Amazingly, the garden survived.

The windows on the Saturn did not.
Jeez Louise.

Bedroom deck. Composite flooring . . .

 . . . with a hole.  From hail.


Poor little Shasta



Takes a licking - keeps on ticking
Divots

These holes are 3"-4" across and 2" deep

1 comment:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Nooo! Not the Shasta! Whew! Glad it wasn't worse. I was thinking about ya.